Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. I love The Office. I giggle the entire time. And, I love watching the reruns. Even if I've seen a certain episode many, many times - I still giggle.
2. My friend Jen is one of my most favorite people. And, I'm so glad she has such an awesome man in her life. She deserves it!
3. Today, I found my picture on the back of every bathroom stall at work. It wasn't done in jest, but as a way to encourage people to participate in an office wide program. While I like being an office "cheerleader" and will continue to be a good sport, I don't like that people are looking at me while they are going pee. Weird!
4. I LOVE Scotty's Brewhouse. I went to the downtown location for the first time tonight and ran into a bunch of fun, fun people. I always do at Scotty's - should have known I would at the new location. Can't wait to go there tomorrow night for DAW!
5. My friend, BR, has the best accent in the entire world. He has a really, really deep voice and a very strong southern accent. It is one of the cutest things I have ever heard. :)
6. I have a three day weekend ahead of me. I'm trying to think of things to do to kill the time: sleep, shop, clean, bake, gym. Anyone want to go watch movies with me????
7. I saw some really bad engagement pictures online the other day. It made me start planning what I would not do in my engagement pictures. I'm getting ahead of myself - I know this. But really - you should have seen these. Awful.
8. New guilty pleasure? Cheap manicures. I got a mani for $12 yesterday! Who knew that if I went to a different side of town, manicures would be half the price of what I normally pay on the Northside???

No comments: