Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One Week

It's just one week, right? Go to work in the morning, work out when you leave the office, and then you have your night to do what you want with it. Well, unless you have a work thing after work that elimnates your 5:30 gym session. Or, you're hanging with your Lil' and spending a chilly evening at the pumpkin patch. Or, your best friend is coming over with a bottle of wine. Or, you're wanting to reconnect with an old friend over a favorite meal. And, don't forget - you have to get a Halloween costume together by Friday!

So, when RNG asked what night I could hang out this week, I hemmed and hawed, going through my calendar in my head. Where could I fit him in? I shouldn't have to "fit in" anybody - especially a new guy. Especially when I'm supposed to really be working on this "getting back into the dating world" thing.

I found a spot. After the pumpkin patch and before the breakfast meeting. The CAN'T MISS breakfast meeting.

No comments: