Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wow!


What an awful Wednesday it was. An eleven hour work day that started and ended with tears of frustration. While my two bosses saw my frustration and anger as "growing pains," I took a different approach and felt like I'd been thrown under the bus multiple times in one day and did not appreciate any of it. People can say what they want about how great an "opportunity" it is to be 25 and having these crucial conversations. I think it all just sucks.

So, I had a bad day. I vented about it to RNG, which helped. And, then I spent my evening having a couple drinks and saying goodbye to a place I used to spend a lot of time at.

This morning, RNG showed how nice he really is. He sent me flowers. And, not just a regular, run-of-the-mill boquet, but a boquet of sunflowers - sent to brighten my day. They worked!!!

Here's to a new day of challenges and tribulations. But, at least I have the sunflowers in my office now!

No comments: