Saturday, March 28, 2009

Reason #8,392 I Love My Parents....


If you're jealous of my parents, it's okay. I understand. I know they rock!

For example....

Currently, my parents are in the Keys on one of their "Empty Nester" vacations. On Friday, my dad calls me and directs me to the Hog's Breath website. "Click on the HogCam!" he excitedly says. I click, I wait a few seconds, and then I see my mom and dad on the screen, waving into a webcam located in the bar. I got so excited, I waved back!

There they were, wearing cute "vacation" clothes, drinking beer and calling their kids to gloat about how good of a time they were having. And, I love them for it.


(*The picture is from another "Empty Nester" trip my parents took a few months ago. They have yet to share the Key West photos with me....)

No comments: