Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Online.

Let's face it. We're an online world. And, I'm no stranger to all that is the internet.

I check my email ALL. THE. TIME. online.

I post Facebook statuses frequently online.

I buy most of my gifts online.

I bank online. (Today, I bought some stock online.)

I search for recipes online.

I search for coupons online.

Heck, I even found my boyfriend online! (thanks, eharmony.com!)

Today, I tried something new. I signed up for Weight Watchers online. I have about fifteen pounds I'd like to lose. If I can get some encouragement via the web (and for a nominal fee), well then, I'll take it! Here's to counting points in 2011!

(P.S. - It's only the first day and already my cravings for some cheese are ridiculous. I'm a cheese addict.)
(P.P.S. - I stayed BELOW my points limit for the day!)

No comments: